• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HBOS Shares crashing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Well I know that you are ignorant, but I am a graduate AIB so do know a little about these things.

So equivalent to a bad A-level of a few years ago
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Anyone else noticed that suddenly everyone is a fcking expert today?
      I mean in the office. Obviously everyone here is an expert. Apart from AtW, who's clevererer than that, courtesy of Siberian University 101 Economics Expert course.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        I mean in the office. Obviously everyone here is an expert. Apart from AtW, who's clevererer than that, courtesy of Siberian University 101 Economics Expert course.
        Till they put their money where they mouth is. Then they brick it
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          So equivalent to a bad A-level of a few years ago

If you said about 8 'A' levels you would be more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            If you said about 8 'A' levels you would be more accurate.
            Maths wasn't one of them, then: you have a grade "D" in Home Economics, only.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
              Maths wasn't one of them, then: you have a grade "D" in Home Economics, only.
              Could be the only marketable skill in the near future for many.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

http://www.internationalstudy.in/college/tomsk.htm

How did you know I was there?
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I am thick. same as ever.

HTH

Comment

Anyone else noticed that suddenly everyone is a fcking expert today? ..
                    Oh Crikey - Didn't the Great Depression start when some fat cat suddenly noticed his shoeshine boy had become a finance expert, rattling through all his wheeling and dealing with borrowed funds, and the plutocrat promptly piled out of shares just in time?
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Oh Crikey - Didn't the Great Depression start when some fat cat suddenly noticed his shoeshine boy had become a finance expert, rattling through all his wheeling and dealing with borrowed funds, and the plutocrat promptly piled out of shares just in time?
                      I thought the great depression started when the gap between rich and poor became too wide - mind you we are at that point again now.

How much did Damien Hurst raise today?

Comment

Working...
                      X