• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Winter Holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Consumer Action Group
    My bad... the emails come from "The Consumer Forums"
    B00med!

Comment

To be honest it was a pretty boring site but it passed a couple of dull hours inthe office.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        To be honest it was a pretty boring site but it passed a couple of dull hours inthe office.
        All my hours in the office are dull...
        B00med!

Comment

Yes, very good who pinched my login for that site. Anyway I have work to do and taxes to pay to keep posters like Bookworm & My Real Name on benefits.
          We could always use some of the beer kitty to buy the site and turn it into a Pro-Clamping site(as if Clampers have a bloody forum!)

My reply will no doubt be deleted, but here it is.

Originally posted by pdyke14856 View Post
          Tut tut. Wrong again.

I may be MF on CUK, but not on here. One of my fellow CUK posters has taken my username for here. Probably Oracle!

I had a legitimate question and I only posted the thread elsewhere as I was accused of being a troll as you don't like being challenged or having someone taking an alternative view. I find a number of your posters take the approach of 'I know what you are, but what am I?'. It's petulant, borish and childish.

So you wanted childish trolls, we have a shed load and they're all well off, self employed contractors with more money than sense who honestly find your pontificating site rather amusing.

Now Bookworm, live your life through a website by all means, but some of us have a living to earn.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I havent posted on that site, but that thread shows what a bunch of clowns they are.
            Can we find out where they live and go and park on their drives?

They are right about not having enough to do mind. I am at least 6 weeks in front on this contract due to a great deal of early effort and am wondering how to string it out to the end. A few days off at 3 local beer fests should sort that out.
            Can somebody loan me a fiver, the hotel in Stuttgart is 300 pounds a night.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Oh I see that one of you is playing with My Real Name on the other site and I'm being flamed? In addition to that he is presently trawling through all my old posts on this site and quoting them there.

Not only a literate bore, but a complete waster as well. I hope the irony isnt lost on him

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                In addition to that he is presently trawling through all my old posts on this site and quoting them there.
                He had posted that his permie role nets him more than 100k but it's been edited away. Any guesses what it is?
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I guess he's a small claims/no win no fee parasite.
                  B00med!

Comment

He had posted that his permie role nets him more than 100k but it's been edited away. Any guesses what it is?
                    Judging by his postings, I would say he's a rent boy to Elton John.

That or he gets a lot of benefits. It could be Abu Hamza?

Comment

He won Alan Sugars "other" apprentice contest
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X