• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

end game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Yup ... batten down the hatches, remove all discretionary spending from your budget. (6)
    you mean like wine
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      you mean like wine
      Alcohol, mother of all evils

Comment

oh forgot to add, during the last downturn there were loads of plumbing retraining threads posted on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
          oh forgot to add, during the last downturn there were loads of plumbing retraining threads posted on here.
          that got undercut by the Polish. (bad move)

Comment

I also noticed in the local classified people wanting jobs feel obliged to give their nationality within the add, i.e. for a house cleaner, all calssified seems to state 'Polish/English/other nationality' cleaner/builder etc

I wonder if someone can start a Poll to see how many people here would employe and English or Polish cleaner/builder?

Comment

agree
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

And Mickey Mouse is "one of Satan's soldiers"
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                X