• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you run?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
    My worst tube crushing incident was one Valentines day when I jsut squeezed myself onto the Northern Line. My face was about 5cm from a Romantic Couple tonguing each other all the way into the city. I was so close I could smell their breath
    You probably could have got away with squeezing the birds arse
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
      My worst tube crushing incident was one Valentines day when I jsut squeezed myself onto the Northern Line. My face was about 5cm from a Romantic Couple tonguing each other all the way into the city. I was so close I could smell their breath
      Maybe they would be up for an extra person

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
        Just an open question. Why do people run for the tube at rush hour just as the doors are closing, barging into people already onboard and getting their backpack, briefcase, laptop bag etc jammed in the doors.

Why? there is another train along in a minute or two. Chilll out...
        I rarely travel at rush hour. Prefer to start early and finish early.

But for most it seems to be a point of principal. They are too important to wait for anything.

Comment

Just an open question. Why do people run for the tube at rush hour just as the doors are closing....
          trsisko runs 'cos he's being chased by the traffic police

Comment

Clearly the solution to getting more elbow room on the Tube is to smell of wee. Or if you prefer armpits. Disposable waftable wee hankies on sale at entrances to tube stations near you coming soon.

Comment

Why? there is another train along in a minute or two. Chilll out...
              Because you might find your missus in bed with another man. Have you not seen Sliding Doors?

Comment

Maybe they would be up for an extra person
                "Excuse me, but seeing as how we're so close I can practically taste your saliva, do mind if I join in?"
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Saw a woman lose a shoe whilst diving onto the 18:23 at Kings Cross to Peterborough as the doors were closing, trapping her foot. Daft tw@t.

Comment

Working...
                  X