• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British Sex Survey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Sex Survey

Survey Results

The good news
    Nearly 50% of women would sleep with another woman if they knew that nobody would find out
    Twice as many men as women would rather have bad sex than none at all!

That's me sorted!
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

14% of men would sleep with a man under the same circumstances.
    I was never confused! Still...two years...two years...
    Pints for the gentlemen, white wine or fruit-based drink for the ladies. Them's the rules!

Comment

Some women will have bad sex if they were mail order
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Many women have had sex with me and sworn they never want sex with another man again.

I think that's good isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          Many women have had sex with me and sworn they never want sex with another man again.

I think that's good isn't it?
          somthing to make you laugh in the morning.

Yes Dim this is very good, carry on as you are............
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            Just over 1 in 3 respondents admit to having sex at their place of work with 40% of men saying they have done so compared with 31% of women saying so.
            I knew I came in to work for somthing other than ch-ching.
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

I reckon I have 'turned' more lesbians than anyone else on the board.

I met my ex recently and asked her for a quickie for old times sake, she said 'no thanks, I'm gay now'
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                I reckon I have 'turned' more lesbians than anyone else on the board.

I met my ex recently and asked her for a quickie for old times sake, she said 'no thanks, I'm gay now'
                She probably thinks all men are as crap as you!

BTW, does she do doggie?

Comment

only if I take her to a street where she's not well known
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Just over 1 in 3 respondents admit to having sex at their place of work
                    Does one handed work count?
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                    X