• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B set back: the animals have escaped

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B set back: the animals have escaped

My plan B of going back to the primary economy and taking up farming has had a bit of a set back in that I’ve found that there is a breach in the cages where I am raising swans. Loads of them have been escaping; it’s been going on for ages. Only the great maker knows how many have got out.

If you see any of them, can you send them home? You can easily tell which swans are mine: they are black.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    My plan B of going back to the primary economy and taking up farming has had a bit of a set back in that I’ve found that there is a breach in the cages where I am raising swans. Loads of them have been escaping; it’s been going on for ages. Only the great maker knows how many have got out.

If you see any of them, can you send them home? You can easily tell which swans are mine: they are black.
    You want to look at your potential market, the trouble with swans is limiting your customers to the Queen of England (and some Eastern European migrants) isn't going to be great for profits.

Unless you can overturn ancient English law and become preferred supplier to Aldi for them.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      You can easily tell which swans are mine: they are black.

"The black swan theory refers to a large-impact, hard-to-predict, and rare event beyond the realm of normal expectations."
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
      X