• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's going to get messy...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    Biggest losers are the Lehman's share holders their shares were around $50 now around $3.

I am shocked that the US Ferderal reserve haven't bailed them out.
    Yes, lets Nationalise risk and Privatise reward.

Fook em.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
      Biggest losers are the Lehman's share holders their shares were around $50 now around $3.

I am shocked that the US Ferderal reserve haven't bailed them out.
      30 cents!

Bloomberg saying that the pre-market price $0.30
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        30 cents!

Bloomberg saying that the pre-market price $0.30

Waiting to close my puts!

Comment

According to the radio this morning some american geezer was saying that if the governememnt feels that the collapse of the bank will not cause a mjor problem for them then they will not bail them out.

He seemed to imply that a lot of these large finnacial instituions feel that if they get into trouble the government will bail them out - apparently this is not going to be the case!

Comment

Working...
          X