• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Christmas everyone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas everyone

Noticed today that Tesco have got Advent Calendars on the shelves. The countdown begins.......
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Are you sure they are not left over Ramadan advent calendars?
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

The garden centre near me had the decorations//lights out last weekend.

Comment

My Esporta club were putting up Xmas trees last week.

Comment

the fools running the sheffield hilton <\oxymoron> have had a christmas tree up most of the year, so they can say "wow, aren't we wacky - we've got the first christmas tree of the year." Apparently it's been mentioned on the wogan show.

they can't seem to serve a main course within 90 minutes in the restaurant though.

Comment

Its well into September dont you know?

In case anyone here knows diddly squat about the retail industry, they only have about 13 weeks From now) to generate interest in and 'turn' their Christmas stock.

It aint easy!
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

In case anyone here knows diddly squat about the retail industry, they only have about 13 weeks From now) to generate interest in and 'turn' their Christmas stock.

It aint easy!
              It can't be that difficult. Jesus has been advertising Christmas for 2000 years.

Harrods Christmas department has been open for a month.

Comment

Working...
              X