• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free cook book for 11 year olds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free cook book for 11 year olds

As a parent, I have to say, I think this is a very positive gesture, and looking through it, it does seem well laid out, easy to follow, and contains only four or five desserts.

The vegetarian option.

"Everyone should be able to prepare basic, nutritious dishes from scratch instead of taking ‘pride’ in not being able to cook properly, Children, Schools and Families Secretary Ed Balls said today."

Cooking is for wimmin and frotts!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      As a parent, I have to say, I think this is a very positive gesture, and looking through it, it does seem well laid out, easy to follow, and contains only four or five desserts.

Why should the rest of us be funding you parents to abdicate your responsibility to the state? You should be educated your children in the domestic arts.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        Why should the rest of us be funding you parents to abdicate your responsibility to the state? You should be educated your children in the domestic arts.
        Quite right. All my children know how to instruct the servants to provide meals on demand.

Comment

You should be educated your children in the domestic arts.
          Ironic

Comment

More fuel for the fire... literally.

IGMC
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

abdicate your responsibility to the state

It's a cook book FFS, not free meals!

It's just a part of every child's' curriculum that has been woefully overlooked.

My kids do cook (my youngest, surprisingly well), but I'm sure there are many who don't.

Oh, and just for your cheek, "You should be educating your children in the domestic arts."
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

i thought it was quite useful, have sent it to g'friend chef to see if it drops any hints on her obvious phobia of kitchen utensils and the cooker
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                X