• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

tests are ridiculously easy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tests are ridiculously easy

when I was a kid (ahem) years ago, tests were tough. Nowadays England beat Australia without any real effort.

Its about time something wasnt done
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    when I was a kid (ahem) years ago, tests were tough. Nowadays England beat Australia without any real effort.
    So easy, they even sent out a couple of bowlers to knock off the runs. The proper batsmen watched from the bar probably.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist

Its about time something wasnt done

That was nearly as horrible as the second test, like approaching a car crash in slow motion but swerving clear at the last second.

I've heard several whingers say: "Typical. Why do England get into good positions then try to blow it?"

Well that's the bollocks way of looking at it. The fact is that they are up against the best team in the world, who keep scrapping and don't give up.

Comment

Working...
      X