• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anything good in the movies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

You can eat the grass?

Of course you can. everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called Canbalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Johnny Depp rocks (again)
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

"Eat my shorts" Johnny

Comment

seen Charlie And The Chocolate Factory - quite good but it helps if you loved the book, War of the Worlds not bad but then again I loved the book, The Last Mitterrand you have to be interested in politics and listen to an old man talking, the Wedding Crashers very average despite Vince Vaughn
        Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by OwlHoot
          "The Descent" is supposed to be pretty good. But I have no idea if it's been and gone, or not yet out in the UK. It's about a bunch of women trapped in a cave ...

The Descent is pretty damn scary. British director too so support the troops.

Comment

films

The Island - enjoyable fun.

Charlie & the Chocolate factory - preferred the '71 version. The ending dragged in this one.

Crash - excellent

The Descent - excellent, the wife screamed a lot

Fantastic Four - brainless nonsense, more for kids

Comment

Working...
            X