• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm American at heart

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course they're hippies, lefties, commies, trostkys they seem to hate everything about this country

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
      of course they're hippies, lefties, commies, trostkys they seem to hate everything about this country
      And so do you it would seem.

Off to the Ozarks with you, there's a good fellow.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Traitors, embezzlers, corrupt, incompetent, criminal are a few terms I would use rather than ‘hippie’ etc.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

a lot of them smoked dope,

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Traitors, embezzlers, corrupt, incompetent, criminal are a few terms I would use rather than ‘hippie’ etc.
            I quite like the idea of a Hippie government.

At least our brave boys wouldn't be engaged in illegal US-initiated wars.

Also, can't see hippies busting a gut to spy on and control every aspect of our lives.

Policy would more or less run along the lines of "yeah, whatever - cool "

It just might work!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

a lot of them smoked dope,
              Whereas, you are a dope.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                I quite like the idea of a Hippie government.

At least our brave boys wouldn't be engaged in illegal US-initiated wars.

ahh so Bush was supposed to respond to 911 with a video address to Osama saying "sorry my friend", yer right

Comment

ahh so Bush was supposed to respond to 911 with a video address to Osama saying "sorry my friend", yer right
                  This is trolling of the most amateur kind.

You seem to aspire to be the worst of all redneck, good old boy, shyt kickers - Ignorant and proud of it.

Now, I know such people do exist in the nether regions of our former colonies, but you, who have never even been there (but oooh sooo wannnabe there) fails to convince.

Comment

so what should bush have done after 911?

Comment

so what should bush have done after 911?
                      Erm... start a war over oil and 'family honour' with a middle eastern sovereign state that had jack all to do with 9/11?

Do you have shares in Halliburton?

Comment

Working...
                      X