• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon brown death plot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Alright, which one of you was it then eh? Come on, own up.
    It was MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is too good for him.

He should and
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      How come Brown is so hated? I see him more as well-meaning and misguided. He doesn't seem to be in it for himself, aside from the usual power-trips. Blair is the one who they should be going after IMO.

People can only blame themselves, especially that Peoplesoft nitwit , not Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        Blame for what? Under Brown's chancellorship and premiership the UK economy has had an unparalleled period of growth, a profitable housing boom, low inflation, low unemployment, secure social services, low VAT by Eu standards, and one of the lowest income tax rates in Europe.

Look it up, guys: the UK has prospered under Brown. Fact.

Of course you don't want to pay employer's NIC on your income. So what?

Comment

Originally posted by Cybernitwittoryboy View Post
          WTF are you talking about? I didn't vote for Brown or Blair.

Edit - I haven't cast my vote in the cretin poll yet - but I think you just posted the decider.

Comment

C'mon V, take the lot out.

If a terrorist 'atrocity' were committed and the whole of the labour cabinet were killed, who in the world would mourn?

Comment

If he's done nothing wrong he's got nothing to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                Blame for what? Under Brown's chancellorship and premiership the UK economy has had an unparalleled period of growth, a profitable housing boom, low inflation, low unemployment, secure social services, low VAT by Eu standards, and one of the lowest income tax rates in Europe.

Look it up, guys: the UK has prospered under Brown. Fact.

Of course you don't want to pay employer's NIC on your income. So what?

Anybody can prosper by incessant borrowing and increasing debt by not living within their means. It's when it becomes overwhelming and has to be financed that you hit the buffers. That is now happening to UK PLC and the lefties are still in denial. Remember 'NO RETURN TO BOOM AND BUST' ?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  WTF are you talking about? I didn't vote for Brown or Blair.

Edit - I haven't cast my vote in the cretin poll yet - but I think you just posted the decider.

... you're still a nitwit though.

Comment

... you're still a nitwit though.
                    Wow now I have arrived, being called a nitwit by the intellectual giant (and second placed cretin) that is CyberTory - I am so honoured.

Comment

Anybody can prosper by incessant borrowing and increasing debt by not living within their means. It's when it becomes overwhelming and has to be financed that you hit the buffers. That is now happening to UK PLC and the lefties are still in denial. Remember 'NO RETURN TO BOOM AND BUST' ?
                      Well, I agree with you partly there: Brown did promise no return to the bad old days of Tory inefficiency and profligacy, and he has only partially delivered.

Better than nothing, though. Better than the Tories, for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X