• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fetish wear on site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep breaths everyone... get the kettle on and go to your happy place for a few moments.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Ooh - only pulling your leg, in a gentle manner. Believe I was one of the people at the time who didn't bag ya . No need to fly off the handle.
      If you keep kicking your sweet, family dog, one day it will turn around and bite you.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        Where did I say I wear eyeliner?

Asshats like you and TLG make out I sit at the freakin' office looking like one of the Ugly Sisters.

I said I have done - just a little bit - and do on occasion. Fork me, if I'd have known you were so bigoted and stuck in the past I would never have mentioned it.

You are probably more at home with a convo about farts I imagine. What a man.

TLG and yourself have brought it up at every opportunity. Very sad.

Now, F*** off.

Seriously.
        Dont be like that Xen, I love you realy.
        Now I have an image of you at work looking like one of the ugly sisters and I thought you only got dressed up to go out and at weekends.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

tay, is that sheep costume compulsory?

Just curious
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Current client insists on me wearing a very natty set of bright red dungarees(sp?) with matching jacket, hardhat, goggles and steel toed boots
            You work for "The Village People" and I claim my 5 groats.
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              Where did I say I wear eyeliner?

Asshats like you and TLG make out I sit at the freakin' office looking like one of the Ugly Sisters.

I said I have done - just a little bit - and do on occasion. Fork me, if I'd have known you were so bigoted and stuck in the past I would never have mentioned it.

You are probably more at home with a convo about farts I imagine. What a man.

TLG and yourself have brought it up at every opportunity. Very sad.

Now, F*** off.

Seriously.

Poor wee Xen is a bit sensitive about being such a wowser.

Comment

Working...
              X