• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fetish wear on site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I love wearing dresses.
    I think you got away with that. Do you wear womens underwear and answer to Xena at the weekends?
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      I think you got away with that. Do you wear womens underwear and answer to Xena at the weekends?
      What gave it away - the eyeliner?
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        Got away with what?

I love dresses. Isn't that what you think?
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          What gave it away - the eyeliner?
          It was pretty unambiguous.

Comment

It was pretty unambiguous.
            Ach, if you go admitting on a public forum you wear eye-liner, you gotta expect to get a ribbing now and then, and then, and then and again.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Ach, if you go admitting on a public forum you wear eye-liner, you gotta expect to get a ribbing now and then, and then, and then and again.
              Where did I say I wear eyeliner?

Asshats like you and TLG make out I sit at the freakin' office looking like one of the Ugly Sisters.

I said I have done - just a little bit - and do on occasion. Fork me, if I'd have known you were so bigoted and stuck in the past I would never have mentioned it.

You are probably more at home with a convo about farts I imagine. What a man.

TLG and yourself have brought it up at every opportunity. Very sad.

Now, F*** off.

Seriously.

Comment

Guys, guys... This is not the place. Show some love and forgiveness or you'll scare tay away.

Xen - Don't think he was being serious.

Comment

Do you think "she who must not be named" has any idea of how much we love the saying....

Now, F*** Off

Seriously

Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Asshats like you and TLG make out I sit at the freakin' office looking like one of the Ugly Sisters.

I said I have done - just a little bit - and do on occasion. Fork me, if I'd have known you were so bigoted and stuck in the past I would never have mentioned it.

Now, F*** off.

Seriously.
                    Careful Xen, your mascara will run.

Comment

Now, F*** off.

Seriously.
                      Ooh - only pulling your leg, in a gentle manner. Believe I was one of the people at the time who didn't bag ya . No need to fly off the handle.

Comment

Working...
                      X