• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Want to earn 100k gbp, you can thank me later

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WageSlave
    It would take me a couple of years on my Burger King wage.
    apparently .net coding monkeys can demand large nuts for payment, but I guess they would not venture near your Burger King for fear of being turned into a burger.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Anyone interested is also eligible (only £5k investment needed) to join my Cyber Feng Shui franchise. Most IT projects fail because the arrangement of open windows fails to achieve proper harmony. There are also opportunities for the right people in my Tarot based project management services.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

No, most IT projects fail because of a lack of bananas. In any development project it is essential to ensure there is a logistical supply line of bananas to the front-line chimps. It is also vital to keep the battlefield clear of used banana skins should they cause an unfortunate slip-up. Failure to adhere to these requirements often leads to coders spanking their own monkeys in frustration and subsequent blindness.

From the JabberBook of IT project management.

Comment

SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Fair enough in principle , but read very finely the fine print on this agreement , eg what happens if this erstwhile company liquidates say in six months time ...would you get a refund of your hard earned investment ???

But being a shrewd type Milan you knew that already bien sur.

Comment

Working...
            X