• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "Banana Splits" are BACK !!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a VIC-20 with 3.5K and a ram pack that brought it up to 16K.

The games were on cartridge suprise suprise.

Do you know anyone out there that acutally bought an 'Oric' computer ??

I felt sorry for the fools that bought the "Commodore 16' (a down granded version of the 'Commodore 64'.

I even had a go on a mates 'Aquarius' computer by Mattel, really good fun actually although games were cartridge.

OMG so nostalgic ! a wasted youth.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
      errrr.... me. Not the wisest choice. Swapped it eventually for an Acron Electron, once I'd got tired of typing Ping and Explode to get the sound effect. I.e. about 10 minutes.

PS Does anyone else remember the Terrahawks?

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
        a VIC-20 with 3.5K and a ram pack that brought it up to 16K.

The games were on cartridge suprise suprise.

I felt sorry for the fools that bought the "Commodore 16' (a down granded version of the 'Commodore 64'.

I even had a go on a mates 'Aquarius' computer by Mattel, really good fun actually although games were cartridge.

OMG so nostalgic ! a wasted youth.
        Yes. Uber spod at school had one. We all laughed at him. Then everyone laughed at me and my BBC Acorn. Then everyone had Spectrums to play Jeff Minter's "Camel" games. Then the Commodore took over. Then ... dunno ... they all left school to go on the dole. Lice.

Comment

Working...
        X