• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like this is the end...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Anyone else get really good at solitaire and hearts?
    Freecell

Comment

Minesweeper kept me busy.

Comment

Penthouse, playboy, readers wives etc.....

Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          The Glorious Leader has decreed that net logs will be examined for excessive use... my post count is about to decrease markedly.

Alternatively, since this is about the only thing that keeps me anywhere near sane, I may tell him to stuff his job up his jacksie...

See ya!

Comment

What you need is some nice person with a server somewhere to create a proxy for you that makes all your traffic look like it's going to some physics/education related site.

I'd offer but I dont have access to a box that I could run it on atm
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I have been reduced to playing that once or twice...
              Have you thought of getting a proper job, like! see, innit!

One where your undoubted technical skills and razor sharp teeth ....mind! I meant mind. will keep you occupied and enthralled.

Say a Girls finishing school?
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Say a Girls finishing school?
                Me? A Giant Alien Lizard, in the dormitory of a girls finishing school at midnight, with my reputation? Did no-one think of the consequences?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Me? A Giant Alien Lizard, in the dormitory of a girls finishing school at midnight, with my reputation? Did no-one think of the consequences?
                  That's what I said, But the judge was having none of it
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Must not look at thread title, must not...Aaarrggghh. This is the end. Beautiful friend. This is the end My only friend, the end...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      That's what I said, But the judge was having none of it
                      Quite. If it had been an all boys school on the other hand I'm sure the judge would have been much more accommodating ...
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X