• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

best console?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcus2704 View Post
    Which of you numpties voted the PS3 as the best console...??
    This numptie here, who owns both and has the benefit of a side-by-side comparison. Don't get me wrong, the 360 is great, but the PS3 just has the edge for me at the moment.

You a 360 fan boy then?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by marcus2704 View Post
      Which of you numpties voted the PS3 as the best console...??
      Me too. I use it as much as a media centre as for playing games. Streaming videos, music etc - minimal effort, with bags of functionality. And a built in blue ray player - you can't go wrong.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

never mind - it could have happened to anyone.

Comment

at least they had a good innings

Comment

if it's not hurting it's not doing any good

Comment

"on the sands of life sorrow treads heavily, and leaves a print time cannot wash away.”

Comment

"if you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."

Comment

maybe santa will get you one next year.

Comment

and this too shall pass away

Comment

Working...
                    X