• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting back at someone who was a dick to you.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple answer Likely....

YOU DON'T

You grown up and mark things down to experience, it's called being an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Simple answer Likely....

YOU DON'T

You grown up and mark things down to experience, it's called being an adult.
      Ye but you know the old saying that you treat people the way you want to be treated and that all gets back to you one day. People that mistreat have to be revenged , that is how the balance is maintained you see.

Think about someone that mistreated you and say " Ah what the hell , I am an asshole anyway" ... I cant do this.
      Last edited by Likely; 8 August 2008, 15:13.

Comment

No, I'm not a big believer in personal retribution.

If my pride had been hurt I would be an adult and live with it.

If I had suffered financial or physical damage I would utilise the legal avenues to punish the offender.

You should grow up, schoolchild revenge has no place outside of the playground and even there it's pretty debatable.

Comment

Shag thier wife or gf, or convince their wife or gf to get naked for you on webcam and misbehave.
          Last edited by tay; 8 August 2008, 15:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
            I don't think so , how will they get evidence ? Impossible.
            Wanna bet?

>diver in Hacker mode<
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I don't think so , how will they get evidence ? Impossible.
              The queue of informants on you forms to the left
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

People that mistreat have to be revenged , that is how the balance is maintained you see.
                Perhaps you mean that "people who are mistreated need to be avenged".

Who has done this terrible wrong to you? Your English teacher?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Think about someone that mistreated you and say " Ah what the hell , I am an asshole anyway" ... I cant do this.
                  Look, if she doesn't want to go out with you, you're just going to have to accept that

Comment

Ye but you know the old saying that you treat people the way you want to be treated and that all gets back to you one day. People that mistreat have to be revenged , that is how the balance is maintained you see.

So you think you are above this?
                    Muppet.
                    Still Invoicing

Comment

I once gave a bird a love bite on the titty, we were both pissed at a party and I said to her 'explain THAT to your husband'

Not sure if he ever did me wrong, I probably dont even know the guy, but if he did and if I do,
                      then that'll teach the fker

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X