• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WageSlave's Weekend Taken Care Of

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WageSlave's Weekend Taken Care Of

A country garden in Wiltshire has opened for a naturist day allowing visitors to explore it au naturel.

Malmesbury's Abbey House Gardens' Clothes Optional Day has been organised by owners Barbara and Ian Pollard.

Mrs Pollard told the BBC that she organised the day to "explore attitudes to something that has become mixed up with sex".

The couple say they have informed police and neighbours about the event and received no objections.

"We got involved in a documentary about working naked," said Mrs Pollard.

"We then had endless emails asking if we could share the garden and if we could take our clothes off - and we thought, 'why not?'

"I'm self-conscious about my own body and it took me a while to get my head around taking my clothes off.

"Now I feel liberated doing it and I think 'why does it matter'?"

Barbara said the couple were hoping for good weather: "Being without clothes on a hot day is more comfortable."

Gardens opening for naked walks

Where there's a bush, I'll be there!

I bet the police will also be there, despite the report...willies on parade....shocking stuff...defend the thin blue line
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
    X