• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where do you draw the line ......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime a Line Mangler decides to circumvent one of my security solutions in the name of 'ease of use', i spend 15 minutes arguing my case, get it in writing to cover my hoop, then send an invoice to cheer myself up. It's the three tiered approach to change management.

Comment

Originally posted by Dante View Post
      Everytime a Line Mangler decides to circumvent one of my security solutions in the name of 'ease of use', i spend 15 minutes arguing my case, get it in writing to cover my hoop, then send an invoice to cheer myself up. It's the three tiered approach to change management.
      The email trail is in place so I'm covered in that sense. I'm outta here next week but I just want to make sure this doesn't come back to bite me. We all blame the last person out of the door for everything that goes wrong.

Oh yeah, and the invoice has just been posted, ahhhhhhhh that feels better.
      Last edited by NetworkNinja; 7 August 2008, 10:29.
      It is better to be silent and thought of a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Comment

Working...
      X