• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how steam-powered spaceships work?

Do they have big pistons and con-rods?

Comment

-6 deg and falling

It's coooolllld out there!!!!!
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Yesterday was a wonderfully sunny day, very cold, and managing somehow to snow from a sky that was blue from horizon to horizon.

Today is , and much warmer. Roughly 0 deg C.

And waddya know, it's snowing fitfully.
        Snowing heavily here, been snowing on and off since yesterday. -3 deg now, was -5 when I got up.

The recently cleared roads are white again.

Comment

It's -40 in Norway, in Celsius and Fahrenheit.

Comment

Sick and tired of getting cold going outside to read the thermometer, so I've brought it inside

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Sick and tired of getting cold going outside to read the thermometer, so I've brought it inside
              So did I, but as soon as I did that it started warming up again. So it's back outside now.

Comment

Raining?
                Oh I love rain, it's sooo.....liquid.
                0.5 C here for the first time since (my) records began.
                RS

Now maybe it'll wash away all this white tulipe and the little RSs can get to their exams and I can get back to my contract.

Comment

Still snowing fitfully here, but the temp was 1 deg when I checked earlier.

The snow has melted a little too, although it is still deep enough to cause problems

Comment

Light snowing here in Bucks.

Comment

We may be getting 'heavy snow' on Wednesday

It's been warm today compared to late and the snow has started receding

Comment

Working...
                      X