• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In memory of an old friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that Moose, condolences all round.

Comment

OOOOOOH! My head! I'm glad I've got today off.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        I heard the sad news this evening that one of my friends has passed away. Apparently he died of a heart attack after going scuba diving. He was a great guy and a good friend.

So I'm currently raising a glass or two to his memory. Here's to Stewart. Cheers!
        Moose, my condolences.

My father-in-law (62) also died in the same way whilst scuba diving in Ischia, Italy in April ...

Where was your friend diving?

Comment

My condolences, Moose.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsmithldn View Post
            Moose, my condolences.

My father-in-law (62) also died in the same way whilst scuba diving in Ischia, Italy in April ...

Where was your friend diving?
            Thailand. Maybe it wasn't the scuba diving that killed him, come to think of it!

Comment

He now sits with the Great Architect of The Universe where one day so will we all.

Moose, remember the good times!

Churchill.

Comment

Working...
              X