• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

! London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan.goodvibes View Post
    I used to live in Putney n bike along Cheyne Walk and Embankment to Mansion House pretty well most of the year. In Summer theres the Thames path from Putney to Richmond and then up to Richmond Park, and some good MTBing not far from London itself. Great place for biking IMHO.

And if you want the sea how could you go past Sarfend?

;-)
    Plenty of sea at Sheppey.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Plenty of sea at Sheppey.....
      Blow up the barrage and bring it to the rest of London I say
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Another vote for the Dorset coast, Bournemouth, Poole etc. It really is fantastic to finish your day on the beach!
        It certainly is!
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

I used to live in Putney n bike along Cheyne Walk and Embankment to Mansion House pretty well most of the year. In Summer theres the Thames path from Putney to Richmond and then up to Richmond Park, and some good MTBing not far from London itself. Great place for biking IMHO.

;-)
          That's like saying there's a better class of dog poo in my soup.

Comment

bikes with motors init...

;-)
            no no young man....bikes with engines, none of that strenuous exercise stuff.
            depending on where you live in London you've gotta go miles before traffic dies down a bit and the roads open up, no good for a quick spin.

Truth now.....are there actually any jobs in B'mouth?

Comment

Working...
            X