• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah! What do you guys know? Doomed I tell yah! You mark my words.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Stories like this don't help.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Stories like this don't help.
        Of all the sites that carry this story, why on Earth would you choose the site of a dodgy newspaper in some one-horse town called Utica in New York state?

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Of all the sites that carry this story, why on Earth would you choose the site of a dodgy newspaper in some one-horse town called Utica in New York state?

That'll be Google News for ya, boy. Yeeha.

Comment

BTW, She is a bit tasty link:Bloomberg SFW
            Cor...I wonder is she's ever been taken up the OXO tower
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Cor...I wonder is she's ever been taken up the OXO tower
              Why don't you ask her husband?

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                Bah. What do the Bank of England know about finances?

Oh, wait...

No idea but they do have a nice cafe at the top
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Why don't you ask her husband?
                  ...I bet you'd like to take him up the OXO tower
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                  X