• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naughty....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave.Mac,

you're obviously not familiar with people owning dirt bikes in the towns and cities and riding them out the country

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave.Mac View Post
      What's your point? My point is that the kid could have been legally riding his bike with the landowners permission and ended up dead. Not worth gloating about is it.
      I thought the thread was moving away from the specific (the lad dying) and into the more general (racetrack etc). No offence/dis-respect to the lad meant.

Incidently the report seems to indicate the wire wasn't their deliberately to stop bikers, so possibly simply a tragic accident?
      B00med!

Comment

I'm from the sticks out in Scotland. A lot of my mates were farmer kids. We all went for a tear about on bikes all the time. Totally legal. Just think you shouldn't be judgemental straight away. That kids never going to walk in his parents front door again.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Dave,

fair enough.

anyway, 50 pressups.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            Dave,

fair enough.

anyway, 50 pressups.

Milan.
            Done

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
            X