• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Board reshuffle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Oh yes! I was thinking of Janekszecau (there is no chance I've spelled that right!) but forgot about DBNO! Wasn't he the one who posted about being a high-flying interim manager, until somebody dredged up his first ever post and it was about how he had lost his helpdesk job and couldn't get another one?
    My second finest hour.

It all went pear shaped when people started to meet in person and form 'relationships'.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
      If you checked my join date you'd see I'd been here a year too. She never mentioned it because she is not a foreigner, although may have the same level of literacy as one
      Stop being a knob.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        As a veteran of 2002 or 2003-abouts, I've noticed a bit of shifting on these forums in the past year or so.
        So?

What do you want done about it?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          So?

What do you want done about it?
          I think that anybody that has been on this (or the old ) forum for more than 4 years should be retired (By force if necessary)

Comment

TPD is the thread of love'n'hugs - no flaming allowed in there

SD has mentioned several times over the past year that she isn't originally from the UK.

CFK is a troll.

General is now the official home of people who are so dumb that they think what they read in the Daily Mail has some vague relationship to facts, as opposed to being the rabid, nonsensical, bigoted distortions, half-truths, outright lies and deranged ramblings that have for so many years been the hallmark of that bastion of bulltulip's output

Meanwhile, did I mention that TPD is the one place on this board where everybody (except tay) is nice to everybody else?

Oh, and Technical is technical - Zeity posted source code on there the other day, in response to my demands, and we got it working
            Last edited by NickFitz; 16 July 2008, 01:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I think that anybody that has been on this (or the old ) forum for more than 4 years should be retired (By force if necessary)
              You're not big enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                You're not big enough!
                Careful! I'll set the dogs on yer

Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
                  If you checked my join date you'd see I'd been here a year too. She never mentioned it because she is not a foreigner, although may have the same level of literacy as one
                  Most probably not a 'she' either.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                  X