• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Board reshuffle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I've been here for a year now, and you've never mentioned it before
    If you checked my join date you'd see I'd been here a year too. She never mentioned it because she is not a foreigner, although may have the same level of literacy as one

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      I've been here for a year now, and you've never mentioned it before
      huh??

i had so many racism threads... I even told every one am going to leave a few months ago (well it was before Xmas) poor Ferret believed that I was actually gona leave, and started to look all over for racist posts , but I was only joking, and I meant I was leaving for a meeting

What about the thread about that BB with Shetty woman??

as I said I can't post from work hence don't have as much time to post now , not good on the quantity or quality front.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        As a veteran of 2002 or 2003-abouts, I've noticed a bit of shifting on these forums in the past year or so.
        2002 - the golden summer of fox hunting debates, FTVs, DBNO and 'coding is not actually all that skilled a job'.
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

oh correction, i do have the time to post, only i am not allowed to post cuz of the client net access issues

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
            2002 - the golden summer of fox hunting debates, FTVs, DBNO and 'coding is not actually all that skilled a job'.

ooohhhh feeling so nostalgic... I recall the fox hunting debate
            That was the time when I was longest on the bench - stayed around 3 months on the bench!!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
              Thunder, do you think its the sudden influx of women contractors that done it??
              Maybe. That and the moving emoticons, especially the hugging one. It's certainly a more emotionally diverse atmosphere. In the old days the arguments were just as vicious but nobody took any notice of them.

Comment

Not nostalgic for the bench of course

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  Maybe. That and the moving emoticons, especially the hugging one. It's certainly a more emotionally diverse atmosphere. In the old days the arguments were just as vicious but nobody took any notice of them.
                  teeeheheee yes I remember the most annoying smilies at the time... was it MiketheBike or Milan who used to post this at the end of each post :

Comment

Dbno!

Oh yes! I was thinking of Janekszecau (there is no chance I've spelled that right!) but forgot about DBNO! Wasn't he the one who posted about being a high-flying interim manager, until somebody dredged up his first ever post and it was about how he had lost his helpdesk job and couldn't get another one?

Comment

Yep Janek from Wales... was so depressed....

What about NamesFacesPlaces ... think he went to the US or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X