• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK cool wall for cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And here we are in the wild watching a fascinating spectacle. A contest between 2 members of the species tiny dickus. Male members (ahem) of this species fondly imagine that they can compensate for their inadequacies with bright plumage. In this respect they are simialr to peacocks.

sg in <<David Bellamy>> mode.
    You've got something of a penis fixation there son, something you want to tell us?

Comment

And here we are in the wild watching a fascinating spectacle. A contest between 2 members of the species tiny dickus. Male members (ahem) of this species fondly imagine that they can compensate for their inadequacies with bright plumage. In this respect they are simialr to peacocks.

Nice final touch!

Comment

Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
        "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
        Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Better than my R8?

(Well you started the pissing contest son!)
          Yeah, I prefer my 335i to the R8:

http://www.tunerzine.com/articles/223/1.jpg

Though they are about par pretty much. Just don't watch the R8 vs Veyron video on YouTube, the R8 is made to look like a toy, son.

Have you got the R8 V12, or the junior (affordable) version?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
            Just don't watch the R8 vs Veyron video on YouTube, the R8 is made to look like a toy, son.
            What do you expect for something 1/10 of the price?
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Yeah, I prefer my 335i to the R8:

http://www.tunerzine.com/articles/223/1.jpg

Though they are about par pretty much. Just don't watch the R8 vs Veyron video on YouTube, the R8 is made to look like a toy, son.

Have you got the R8 V12, or the junior (affordable) version?
              R8 V12? What are you on?

The clue is in the title R8.

The Veyron is a fantastic piece of engineering. Unfortunately out of my league.

Comment

R8 V12? What are you on?

The clue is in the title R8.
                It's alive: Audi R8 gets monster V12 TDi

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsAr...udi-R8/230115/

It's in the Top Gear Supercars mag at your newsagent too, although it isn't in production yet which the mag didn't mention. I'll wait for that and get the best version.

Comment

It's alive: Audi R8 gets monster V12 TDi

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsAr...udi-R8/230115/

It's in the Top Gear Supercars mag at your newsagent too, although it isn't in production yet which the mag didn't mention. I'll wait for that and get the best version.
                  Yes and the chances are that the production car will have a V10 Diesel.

However, if the car is not in production yet... <-----Big Clue Here!!!!

...how am I supposed to own one?

Comment

Yes and the chances are that the production car will have a V10 Diesel.

However, if the car is not in production yet... <-----Big Clue Here!!!!

...how am I supposed to own one?
                    But you said the clue was in the title 'R8'.... You were wrong. It will be in production soon, those of us who are discerning are waiting for the proper version you tool, you hadn't even heard of it... Yet you drive the V8, proves you are a chav.

Comment

Well they don't appear to have seen us, so we can observe for a while longer. Notice how the ritual leads to greater and greater noise volumes and bellowing. These meaningless sounds are not much use to the members of the species but it does appear to make them feel better.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X