• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More doom at Barclays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Oi, steady on love! I'm northern and an ex-radbroke contractor(twice)!

It wasn't you in the squash court was it?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      It wasn't you in the squash court was it?
      Nope, I was the bloke who beat the Andersen Consulting guy on the rowing machines, stood up and puked all over the polished floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Nope, I was the bloke who beat the Andersen Consulting guy on the rowing machines, stood up and puked all over the polished floor.
        Oi, I was an Anderson when I was in radbroke

Dunno Spoddy, when I work in the North, most of the northerners are lovely... some how when am working in the south.. most of the northerners who are here are complete arses... dunno why...

Comment

... because the South is a natural magnet for complete arses?
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
            ... because the South is a natural magnet for complete arses?

But arses from the north who come to the south are some how bigger arses.. I mean huge

Again, whenever I work up-north, I really like the northerners!! Truthfully have no idea what happens to them down sarf

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
              But arses from the north who come to the south are some how bigger arses.. I mean huge

Again, whenever I work up-north, I really like the northerners!! Truthfully have no idea what happens to them down sarf
              Moi non plus.

Ah well.

Comment

I'm currently there (Wharf, not Radbrook) and by some strange quirk of fate decided yesterday that I ought to start looking for a new contract now and leave at the end of this month!

Anyone want to give a fine gal like me an overpaid underworked job?

Anyone?

Hello?

Last edited by ladymuck; 16 July 2008, 14:06.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I'm currently there (Wharf, not Radbroke) and by some strange quirk of fate decided yesterday that I ought to start looking for a new contract now and leave at the end of this month!

Anyone want to give a fine gal like me an overpaid underworked job?

Anyone?

Hello?

Soliciting?

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post

"I hate these fkin' southern fairy's!"

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
                      Soliciting?

Comment

Working...
                      X