• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The price of bread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've started eating cake instead.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      Now I feel bad - I threw loads of bread away at the weekend....for kicks really!
      Woah there crazy lady! You Northerners really know how to have a good time, don't you? What next, flushing a 4-pinter of milk down the bog (sorry, "nettie") just for a laff?

Party on SA!!
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Stay tuned for next weeks thread, "The price of fish".
        One of the Everly Brothers' better efforts
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Recipe (feeds 5000)

(1) Take five loaves
          (2) Add two fishes
          (3) Pray

Note: there may be up to 12 baskets of left-overs.

(Recipe submitted by Mr. J of Nazareth)
          (3) Pray that everybody who turns up after the initial 10 brings their own food for Jesus to bless.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
          X