• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just bought an Alfa GTV!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought an alfa cucumber, did you know Asda charge the same for alfa cucumber as for a whole one
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      I just bought an alfa cucumber, did you know Asda charge the same for alfa cucumber as for a whole one
      <<canned laughter>>

Comment

nice buy...ive had one for 2 years... most fun car ive ever driven and all drivers of the gt and new spider always give me a nod.....

rock on wilsmlow!!
        cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

Originally posted by poser View Post
          nice buy...ive had one for 2 years... most fun car ive ever driven and all drivers of the gt and new spider always give me a nod.....

rock on wilsmlow!!
          He he I find these newbie Alfisti amusing. Not a real petrolhead unless you knew and liked the cars before the modern crop.
          Best Alfa of recent times was the 164.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

alfas been in the family for years.... back from the original gtv... but being a young un the gtv was a dream motor before i started driving... now i got one.. and a sud too....

Comment

alfas been in the family for years.... back from the original gtv... but being a young un the gtv was a dream motor before i started driving... now i got one.. and a sud too....
              Ok let you off in that case. Hope the sud is garaged
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

all cool sas

sud hasnt seen daylight for a few years........
                its my bench project......

but please tell me if you agree - the feeling you get from driving an alfa in uncomparable to any other reasonably priced car?

Comment

and the new alfa modesls are jaw dropping.....

google the junior and mito

wow

Comment

but please tell me if you agree - the feeling you get from driving an alfa in uncomparable to any other reasonably priced car?
                    Agreed. You pay for the privilege in maintenance though. But better to be poor but happy, eh?

And yes I like the Mito - first real Mini-killer IMO
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

not if lookked after properly and dont buy dodgy aftermarket parts, regularly checking oil helps......

sas i have a new found respect for you!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X