• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

name that tune

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Led Zep?
    Nope, but getting closer
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

HAB has got it if he just posts the name instead of being cryptic

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Nope, but getting closer
        Black Sabbath?
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I'll let them suffer a little longer...
          Ahh, I was wondering when you'd show up ZG. I'd put money on you seeing them live the first time around

Comment

I have no idea and am just guessing. Probably why I'm not getting the answer right!
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              HAB has got it if he just posts the name instead of being cryptic
              Almost ultraviolet?
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Metallica?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                  Black Sabbath?
                  Close again, but still no bannana. Off three band from the right era you've picked two of then

Comment

Deep Purple?

Comment

dum dum dum, dum dum da dum, dum dum dum, dum da dum.

Comment

Working...
                      X