• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you spend your hols...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    Does mean you now believe am a female??
    I don't know what to believe any more. I blame Chico.

Comment

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sussed it.

The infra red packet occupies the same amount of time, but the number of edges changes.

Which since there's between 47 and 51 of them it's a bit difficult to see until you draw it out on a large piece of paper.

Happy now.

Still can't understand the coding though.

One chappie suggests it's Manchester, but it doesn't look much like it to me...
      Last edited by zeitghost; 17 August 2005, 16:25. Reason: speeling

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        I don't know what to believe any more. I blame Chico.

Lucifer too quote you its all relative!!!
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Well it's now successfully sending 0 - 9, select, service, on and off.

Unfortunately there's obviously a bit in there somewhere that tells the box you are keeping the button pressed and haven't released it.

Bummer.

Comment

He's right, it is Manchester encoded.

Still can't see how the box knows you've kept the button pressed though.

Comment

Working...
            X