• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum Board Anonymity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Irony Is that like silvery?

Tay, I see you are still fighting the good fight.
    Striving for recognition as a force to be reckoned with
    The battle of the nonentity against the forces of Intellect and reason.
    Never mind, History will remember you (probably a footnote) as CUK's very own 5th column.

Thing is I know you are just a bored old man who likes a good argument. RH and Xen are just saps.. but churchill is genuinely a sad try hard who is desperate to try and impress everyone and spout how great he thinks he is. Most people on here I can imagine being quite normal.. if a bit dorky.. but Churchill is the most classic case of over compensating I have ever seen. It is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      Thing is I know you are just a bored old man who likes a good argument. RH and Xen are just saps.. but churchill is genuinely a sad try hard who is desperate to try and impress everyone and spout how great he thinks he is. Most people on here I can imagine being quite normal.. if a bit dorky.. but Churchill is the most classic case of over compensating I have ever seen. It is brilliant.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        Is all this because I won't sleep with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Is all this because I won't sleep with you?
          Again?

Comment

Again?
            He was crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              He was crap!
              Did he squeal like a pig or giggle like a girl ?

He is sweet mind

Comment

Did he squeal like a pig or giggle like a girl ?

He is sweet mind
                All yours. He may have bathed since.

Comment

Tay, I fear you weren't cuddled enough as a child.
                  Oh, it's ok to cry, it's ok, you can let it all out here, this is a safe place, we'll listen, we'll help you. Bless. Would you like some chamomile tea? There, now take a seat and let's chat, talk about anything you like, it's alright.

Comment

Working...
                  X