• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yay Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Who or what is GSP? Girlfriend of Sock Pupper? Gay Sex Pest?
    There are varying suggestons. I think the CUK favourite is German Shepard Pup. Though it actually stands for Grandma Sockpuppet.

Some older woman (she was 32 - I'm 25) I took out for a while hence the grandma monkier.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      There are varying suggestons. I think the CUK favourite is German Shepard Pup. Though it actually stands for Grandma Sockpuppet.

Some older woman (she was 32 - I'm 25) I took out for a while hence the grandma monkier.
      I dont know whether to or

32 and she's getting grandma status!!!!!

I feel old today
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        I reckon we will all be so hammered it won't matter what we wear.
        Bikini and Beer Jacket. An interesting combination.

Comment

Is she no longer with us ? Or is she now 33

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Is she no longer with us ? Or is she now 33
            I'm using past tense as were not "dating" anymore. Though for some reason we do still spend a lot of time together.

Comment

I'm using past tense as were not "dating" anymore. Though for some reason we do still spend a lot of time together.

Do you still pay for the things you do together? If so.. it isnt much of a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                Do you still pay for the things you do together? If so.. it isnt much of a mystery.
                Well, that was supportive you jaded cynical bastard.

No wonder you're single.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  Ooooooh Tommy and the Moondogs!!!!!

I know, Germany, we're just party party party all the time with the latest and greatest sounds
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    Nope - she's religous about making sure she pays half the bill but most of the tulip we do is sort of free.

I jsut put it down to my award winning personality and modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Well, that was supportive you jaded cynical bastard.

No wonder you're single.
                      I am not single.

Calm down. I just asked if he was still paying, he could have just answered and said 'No'.

Comment

Working...
                      X