• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

realityhack's Location

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which A-Team Character Are You?

Colonel John 'Hannibal' SmithYou scored 31...

You are Colonel John "HANNIBAL" Smith
    Strong, reliable, thoughtful and handy with a gun. You are the brains of any outfit with the charm and charisma to match. You'd be the map reader on any scouts expedition and be trusted by all the parents. You're not fooled by anyone and you don't mind that you don't dress so hot these days, your eyesights probably failing you slightly anyway. You're not to worried about your health because you know one day you'll go out in a blaze of glory and have songs sung about you and your amazing plan making skills. You're an obvious leader and had you been born in Roman times would probably have led those armies to conquer the world unlike those amateurs. Congratulations, you're part of The A-Team, hey you're leading it!
    Cool, I love it when a plan comes together!
    That boy go raaaaaaa
    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      I thought his location was at Lucy's feet?
      Try not to be too jealous twunt, sorry tay, and remember nomatter how often you stab me I won't go out with you. I'm not into S&M.

HTH

Seriously, give it up, you just make yourself look more of a tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        Try not to be too jealous twunt, sorry tay, and remember nomatter how often you stab me I won't go out with you. I'm not into S&M.

HTH

Seriously, give it up, you just make yourself look more of a tosser.
        Lucy, do you ever just chill of an evening?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Lucy - You notice you are always the one to lose your temper and resort to name calling?

I am not even going to quote your post as its so pathetic.
          Last edited by tay; 3 July 2008, 19:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Lucy, do you ever just chill of an evening?
            You are right I need to.

tay just doesn't stop his relently stabbing and spite is just ridiculous and I think RH would feel the same way it's been going on for weeks. tay needs to get a life and stalk someone else.

Comment

You are right I need to.

tay just doesn't stop his relently stabbing and spite is just ridiculous and I think RH would feel the same way it's been going on for weeks. tay needs to get a life and stalk someone else.
              This forum isn't for the fainthearted, don't rise to the bait. To post anything on here is to be a target (puts the tin hat on).
              Me, me, me...

Comment

You are right I need to.

stop complaining. At least you aren't being followed around by a giant hedgehog
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You are right I need to.

I havent been on the board for days, and as soon as I log on.. I see thread after thread of you warbling on about your pathetic life and RH telling people to leave you alone. If you are gonna waffle on about your sad little life, expect comment. I couldnt give a toss about you getting flowers and your mates earnings in Aus or that your mailbox is full... I just find it amusing in a 'laugh at Lucy' way.

You are always the first to react to a bit of ribbing by completely losing the plot and beginning to rant and name call.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    I havent been on the board for days, and as soon as I log on.. I see thread after thread of you warbling on about your pathetic life and RH telling people to leave you alone. If you are gonna waffle on about your sad little life, expect comment. I couldnt give a toss about you getting flowers and your mates earnings in Aus or that your mailbox is full... I just find it amusing in a 'laugh at Lucy' way.

You are always the first to react to a bit of ribbing by completely losing the plot and beginning to rant and name call.

What rubbish, you don't leave it alone, the occasional comment might be amusing to someone but you never let it go, especially re me or RH. Just give it up, don't read my threads. Simple.

Comment

What rubbish, you don't leave it alone, the occasional comment might be amusing to someone but you never let it go, especially re me or RH. Just give it up, don't read my threads. Simple.
                      what type of roses were they ? buds or blossoms
                      my missus like them as buds, because then they bloom and last for ages

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X