• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For all fetish freaks out there

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of that video of a guy being beheaded a couple of years ago. There were people in shock after watching it, going, "Oh my god, I've never seen anything so horrific in my life, I can't sleep at night, I keep throwing up..." etc.

Does it not occur to people that a video titled, "Man Having His Head Cut Off" might be a little unsettling?

Same applies to this one. Got no plans to watch it, or even read about it.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
      This reminds me of that video of a guy being beheaded a couple of years ago. There were people in shock after watching it, going, "Oh my god, I've never seen anything so horrific in my life, I can't sleep at night, I keep throwing up..." etc.

Does it not occur to people that a video titled, "Man Having His Head Cut Off" might be a little unsettling?

Same applies to this one. Got no plans to watch it, or even read about it.
      Hear hear. I think this thread should be alloweed to drop quietly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Hear hear. I think this thread should be alloweed to drop quietly.
        Drop what quietly ?
        whats going on ? I saw a crowd and came over to have a look. Wassup
        yeuuuurk

this thread should be aloweed to drop now

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          Drop what quietly ?
          yeuuuurk

You saw a crowd of dirty mac fetishists and decided to see what they were looking at? What does that say about you?

Comment

You saw a crowd of dirty mac fetishists and decided to see what they were looking at? What does that say about you?
            cough

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

cough

WHS

I am switching to the tubgirl thread.

Comment

This brings back memories of looking at a previous grossout that one of you sick sadists baited my curiosity with, so I am definitely not going to google this one.

Diver in >Still traumatised from the last one mode<
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Drop what quietly ?
                  yeuuuurk

Do you remember the year before last there was supposed to be the brighest moon in 100 years? Moon rising (so low in sky) and near solstice. I live in south-east LOndon near M20 so me and gf decided to drive to junction 2 (15 minutes drive) - there is a car park at the end of the slip road.

WE drive down there - just about to drive into car park when we notice that car park is full of cars - and lots of odd looking blokes around! The gf shouts "its a dogging site - get us out of here". We had to drive round a bit to find another site to watch the moon rise.

Well - that is the story our defence team told and we are sticking to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    This brings back memories of looking at a previous grossout that one of you sick sadists baited my curiosity with, so I am definitely not going to google this one.

Diver in >Still traumatised from the last one mode<
                    my resistance finally cracked, I thought, 'whats the harm in looking a a piccie of a tubby girl ?'

yeuuurk
                    I wish I had stayed in bed this morning

This thread should be alloweed to drop now

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Do you remember the year before last there was supposed to be the brighest moon in 100 years? Moon rising (so low in sky) and near solstice. I live in south-east LOndon near M20 so me and gf decided to drive to junction 2 (15 minutes drive) - there is a car park at the end of the slip road.

WE drive down there - just about to drive into car park when we notice that car park is full of cars - and lots of odd looking blokes around! The gf shouts "its a dogging site - get us out of here". We had to drive round a bit to find another site to watch the moon rise.

Well - that is the story our defence team told and we are sticking to it!

you should start a friday story slot

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X