• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lunch At Desk!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I have also lost a significant amount of weight since I amputated my legs
    I know how you can lose 30lb's of useless fat TE
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Welcome back SA and a big well done on the weight loss, keep going girl. you can do it.
      As someone who has also done it, people don't realise what an amazing effort of will it takes. True grit, in fact.
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        does it involve cutting your hand off ?

Comment

does it involve cutting your hand off ?
          Prat!
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Churchill already had a labotomy
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Wifey hid all the dinner plates and we now use small side plates for our meals (even Sunday Dinner) works a treat, the weight is falling off.
              We've tried that. Didn't work very well with us, but we're now experts at the art of stacking. Multi layered beef slices with pyramid roast potatoes, lovely!

Comment

18 from 28? bloody hell - well done sa! it is right that it should take time to lose the next lot. too fast is almost as bad as too much. mind you - i am not qualified to give medical advice blah, blah.

living the contractor life makes it even harder to lose weight - the constant change makes maintaining a steady diet and excercise regime really difficult. add giving up smoking and wedding preparations... grief - so, yeah - bloody well done.

good news about the new gig - is it local? i'm finishing up tomorrow - about blooming time after 14 months. fly out to the new contract on sunday for a monday start. hey ho. should keep me sweet until the end of the year.

when is the not so big big day? would you let esteemed cukers join together to get you a wedding gift?
                Last edited by DS23; 2 July 2008, 13:15. Reason: too much blood

Comment

Take it easy SA and tell us more about the wedding. When where how etc

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Well done on the weight loss Sal, a great achievement.

Now you go and enjoy that wedding. Your confidence must be sky high after dropping all those sizes.

As you say, aim for realistic targets - little & often (weight loss not wedding night for all you pervs out there)

Congrats on the gig that lets you on line during the day. Where are you based now?

Comment

slowly and grind their knives and fork while at their desk
                      Exactly!!!
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X