• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why did I stray?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Hey SA

How are you?

I've emailed you...

How are your wedding plans going?

xxx
    Hiya Luce...I've never gotten an email off you - you sure you sent it to the right address?

Have I missed anything honey? You back in London now? Hows work, bf, etc?

Everything with me's going great - I'm starting to get a bit nervous like....I'm scared incase I look like a tw*t
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      Hiya Luce...I've never gotten an email off you - you sure you sent it to the right address?

Have I missed anything honey? You back in London now? Hows work, bf, etc?

Everything with me's going great - I'm starting to get a bit nervous like....I'm scared incase I look like a tw*t
      Hmm, I sent it to your company email addy

You've missed loads, bagpuss said he missed you !!!

I'm getting loads of meaness from sadguru.

Moved to Norfolk, bf is working away loads. No contract, am studying...

I'm sure you won't look like a tw*t, don't say that, I am sure you will have a great day and really enjoy yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Welcome back. I've just returned too after a 6 month break. You can pretend you fit in with nice folk for so long but eventually the groping clawed hands of CUK drag you back into the swamp where you belong.
        Yeah - I did try the normal, polite bit but the facade slipped after a while and I realised that I can't be my true bitchy self there (mind you they have a good range of advice for makeup tips, the best place to go for jeans and bits and bobs between the sheets - Redtube.com, anyone? )

Hiya SA - good to see you around!
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
        X