• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quiet drink...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    I will try and help BP

There is no BF.
    There were not 2 guys fighting over her.
    Lucy is just attention seeking.

HTH
    Ah, now I get it, you've tried a little PMing and been blown out!!! By Lucy.... Well, you bitter swine.

Never mind mate, you'll get over it, plenty more fish in the sea etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Then why not just say "I went to the pub for a drink. somw winker tries to chat me up. the bf stood up to him and got jumped on. the doorman threw them both out."

aaarrrggghhh - why is cuk so complicated? My brain hurts!
      It wasn't BF who got smacked it was the winker and the bloke who told him to leave me alone...

No one was 'fighting over me' it was just someone being a pest and someone being kind (and getting hit for it)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Ah, now I get it, you've tried a little PMing and been blown out!!! By Lucy.... Well, you bitter swine.

Never mind mate, you'll get over it, plenty more fish in the sea etc.
        You think I PM Lucy? My estimation of you just went down...

Comment

Working...
        X