• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's that Bogeyman ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    hang on

'square'
    'circle'
    'triangle'
    'wavey lines'
    'ball bag'
    'five pointed star'

FCK yes there is. Well done doggy
    - from now on we have a psycic bond.

Sorted. Right then **** this for a game of soldiers, I'm off to bed!

TTFN.

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/575900-post7.html

Welcome back BM

Where have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        http://forums.contractoruk.com/575900-post7.html

Welcome back BM

Where have you been?
        Thank you kindly.

Yeah. It was nothing to do with anyones morals. Was in Vancouver helping out a mate with a project. Too much to do to get online and natter.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Welcome back, bm. Nice to see you.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Thanks.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Thank you.

I'm hoping to move out to BC as soon as I can arrange it. Offer of a good permie role (with share options) there heading up a dev team for a startup web-based business.

Wife won't budge, but I've just got to go for it. Goodbye gloomy Britain.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                Thank you.

I'm hoping to move out to BC as soon as I can arrange it. Offer of a good permie role (with share options) there heading up a dev team for a startup web-based business.

Ooh, sounds exciting. Super part of the world from what I hear. Drag her out there to 'visit' and she probably won't want to come back!
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Thank you.

Crumbs, how's the wife going to take that Bogey?
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Thank you.

Good effort and can't blame you...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Ooh, sounds exciting. Super part of the world from what I hear. Drag her out there to 'visit' and she probably won't want to come back!
                      Chloroform would be required. She's very rooted here.

She has actually been to Vancouver and liked it, but she won't up sticks.

Comment

Working...
                      X