• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best motor for around 40K?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume dad of SAS must be around 70. Unless he's stirling moss buying him a 400bhp sports car will be a waste of time, if he's like most dads he won't get above 60 and won't leave the middle lane of the motorway

The most important thing will be enough space on the parcel shelf for his cushions
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Baggy,

I don't often reply to your posts, but this time you leave me no choice,

'I assume dad of SAS must be around 70. Unless he's stirling moss buying him a 400bhp sports car will be a waste of time, if he's like most dads he won't get above 60 and won't leave the middle lane of the motorway

The most important thing will be enough space on the parcel shelf for his cushions '

Speak for your own Dad.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        Baggy,

I don't often reply to your posts, but this time you leave me no choice,

'I assume dad of SAS must be around 70. Unless he's stirling moss buying him a 400bhp sports car will be a waste of time, if he's like most dads he won't get above 60 and won't leave the middle lane of the motorway

The most important thing will be enough space on the parcel shelf for his cushions '

Speak for your own Dad.

Milan.
        Whereas your Dad is James Bond
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          I thought his dad was a grocer

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Yummy Daniel Craig.....
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Baggy, not at all, and I am sure your dad is the best dad in the world to you as is mine to me, and I hope my comments did not offend as this was not intended on something so personal.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                I thought his dad was a grocer
                That was maggie Thatcher.
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                  That was maggie Thatcher.
                  Oh yes, I'm always confusing Milan wiht Maggie

Comment

Lucy,

in the absence of cigarettes have you been smoking something else ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                      Lucy,

in the absence of cigarettes have you been smoking something else ?

Milan.
                      Weed is vile. No.

Comment

Working...
                      X