• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK summer drinks - location.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    dont want people from out of town being sold a pile of crap just so RH is close to his bed.
    Yep, I often hear Richmond Upon Thames being described that way.
    Have you been to Richmond tay?

Comment

I don't give a tulipe where it is but hope that wherever we go, someone will reccomend a hotel or something close for me

We had such a blast at Christmas, somewhere we can have a dance at the end would be good
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        I meant the sales pitch that it was good for transport, Richnmond is very nice, but so is Blackheath and Dulwich, but I would not suggest either of those laces either because transport would be pain.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I don't give a tulipe where it is but hope that wherever we go, someone will reccomend a hotel or something close for me

We had such a blast at Christmas, somewhere we can have a dance at the end would be good
          Maybe you could share a room with tay

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Sarf of the riva, innit. ) Nuff beef down this manner blud, get me?
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Maybe you could share a room with tay
              Monkey - you want a kicking?

Although ...... maybe he has a point.

I hate the tube...
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It's only for one day.

We aren't asking anyone to move there.

Comment

Monkey - you want a kicking?

Although ...... maybe he has a point.

I hate the tube...
                  Train is much nicer - get the fast one from Richmond ;-)

I don't reckon it's any harder than most other locations, Richmond to Dulwich - according to TFL can be done in under an hour. That's decent by London standards ...
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    Depends where it is.

I live in SE London, near Dulwich Village. Even 20 min is a pain as some people have to then travel on.

I dont care where you go, will make my decision easier, just dont want people from out of town being sold a pile of crap just so RH is close to his bed.
                    You're not renting a bedsit from Sasguru (above a kebab shop) are you?
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

No problem CM - will send details through when the location is decided. In fairness, if you want to go clubbing then Richmond probably isn't the best place - there are only a couple of options there - and they're more like bars with a dancefloor. Unless n5gooner knows any places? Gooner?

Comment

Working...
                      X