• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry I'm late...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you still sit down ok?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      What sort of train?
      Very good.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        Can you still sit down ok?
        If I really was gay I would probably still score more with girls than daviejones.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          If I really was gay I would probably still score more with girls than daviejones.
          Maybe, but you would have an advantage with the eye liner. You would have a lot more in common with them and something to talk about in the ladies toilets
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Maybe, but you would have an advantage with the eye liner. You would have a lot more in common with them and something to talk about in the ladies toilets
            Do you know what? You couldn't be more accurate if you tried. That is pretty much spot on as to what has happened in the past.

As I've said, it is pretty much unnoticeable, but if a comment is made, either 'I like your eyes' or 'I don't like your eyes' - I always reply the exact same way:

'No you don't. You're attracted to me'

Comment

Do you know what? You couldn't be more accurate if you tried. That is pretty much spot on as to what has happened in the past.

As I've said, it is pretty much unnoticeable, but if a comment is made, either 'I like your eyes' or 'I don't like your eyes' - I always reply the exact same way:

'No you don't. You're attracted to me'

Hahahaha, so you walk up to a woman and say "I like that shade, where did you buy it?" followed by "honest, I am NOT gay...honest, I'm not..."

By which time she has wandered off to tell all her mates that a ginger bloke with make up tried to chat her up in the ladies toilet...

Comment

Hahahaha, so you walk up to a woman and say "I like that shade, where did you buy it?" followed by "honest, I am NOT gay...honest, I'm not..."
                Erm, no.

By which time she has wandered off to tell all her mates that a ginger bloke with make up tried to chat her up in the ladies toilet...
                Ginger?

daviejones, even if I take your 'contribution' yesterday and today out of it, you still seem to have a history of posting antagonistic stuff. You then over-use a silly green grin with many of your posts.

I'd pack it in.

Comment

Erm, no.

Ginger?

daviejones, even if I take your 'contribution' yesterday and today out of it, you still seem to have a history of posting antagonistic stuff. You then over-use a silly green grin with many of your posts.

I'd pack it in.

daviejones=beeker

Comment

Erm, no.

Ginger?

I'd pack it in.
                    Not ginger then, but looking at your posts, you certainly are full of tulip...

oooh, pack it in? DDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

I'd pack it in.
                      Everone knows DJ is a loser.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X