• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sorry I'm late...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sorry I'm late..."

Collapse

• blacjac
    replied
    Can I have some?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    They are for geeks.

HTH
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    They can't be. I dont have any.
    If you're feeling left out, here, have a few "Churchill Twat Points", 50 do ya?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    They are for geeks.

HTH
    They can't be. I dont have any.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by blacjac View Post
    At least I now know what Xeno geek points are for.

There are like boots advantage card points.
    They are for geeks.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• blacjac
    replied
    At least I now know what Xeno geek points are for.

There are like boots advantage card points.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Erm, no.

Ginger?

daviejones, even if I take your 'contribution' yesterday and today out of it, you still seem to have a history of posting antagonistic stuff. You then over-use a silly green grin with many of your posts.

I'd pack it in.
    What're you going to do next? Give him fashion tips?

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    WSS

Maybe Lucy = Xeno...

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    daviejones=beeker
    WSS

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    daviejones=beeker

Lucy = Denny?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    daviejones, even if I take your 'contribution' yesterday and today out of it, you still seem to have a history of posting antagonistic stuff. You then over-use a silly green grin with many of your posts.

I'd pack it in.
    Everone knows DJ is a loser.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Erm, no.

Ginger?

I'd pack it in.
    Not ginger then, but looking at your posts, you certainly are full of tulip...

oooh, pack it in? DDDDDDDDDDDD

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Erm, no.

Ginger?

I'd pack it in.

daviejones=beeker

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Hahahaha, so you walk up to a woman and say "I like that shade, where did you buy it?" followed by "honest, I am NOT gay...honest, I'm not..."
    Erm, no.

By which time she has wandered off to tell all her mates that a ginger bloke with make up tried to chat her up in the ladies toilet...
    Ginger?

I'd pack it in.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Do you know what? You couldn't be more accurate if you tried. That is pretty much spot on as to what has happened in the past.

As I've said, it is pretty much unnoticeable, but if a comment is made, either 'I like your eyes' or 'I don't like your eyes' - I always reply the exact same way:

'No you don't. You're attracted to me'

Hahahaha, so you walk up to a woman and say "I like that shade, where did you buy it?" followed by "honest, I am NOT gay...honest, I'm not..."

By which time she has wandered off to tell all her mates that a ginger bloke with make up tried to chat her up in the ladies toilet...

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Maybe, but you would have an advantage with the eye liner. You would have a lot more in common with them and something to talk about in the ladies toilets
    Do you know what? You couldn't be more accurate if you tried. That is pretty much spot on as to what has happened in the past.

As I've said, it is pretty much unnoticeable, but if a comment is made, either 'I like your eyes' or 'I don't like your eyes' - I always reply the exact same way:

'No you don't. You're attracted to me'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X