• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's up with the Times today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
    Perhaps it was the firing of live ammunition that scared the dolphins.

If I heard a bomb, my first thought would probably be '*h*t, run!' (or 'swim!', in the dolphins' case.)
    That reminds me of a story when the BBC was filming in Belfast. The IRA took exception to the programmes subject (getting youngsters into work) that they planted a fairly large bomb down the road.

Anyway said bomb went off knocked out a couple of cameras. All the teenagers ran around screaming. The crew many of whom lived in London during the Blitz as kids lived with V1 and V2's blowing up the odd house just stood around waiting for the dust to settle.

(The above never happened as we all know that terrorism is such a new thing because Tony Blair told us so. )

Comment

Working...
    X