• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top Secret Terror Files Left On Train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Wife had the car. But I could have always hijacked a bus.
    If there's a knock on your door tonight, don't answer...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      If there's a knock on your door tonight, don't answer...
      I hate that AVON lady. She leaves those pamplets everytime - I've told her we don't want any.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        Whoever is responsible should be locked up in the tower for a lot longer than 42 days.

Moose
        So that is the big brother watching sun reading prols. I hope they can expand the tower a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
          I hate that AVON lady. She leaves those pamplets everytime - I've told her we don't want any.
          By crikey, you just might be on to something. They travel under the cover of darkness delivering their evil pamphlets and leaflets! All the while we thought it was Al Quaeeda!!! It's the bloody Avon you should be watching out for!

Comment

Have you ever thought of joining MI6 or MI5? You'd should fit right in, they're a bunch of fuqtards too!
            MFI might be pushing things!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              MFI might be pushing things!
              I wouldn't listen to what the dog says - he still lags on trees ffs!!
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                I wouldn't listen to what the dog says - he still lags on trees ffs!!
                I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire mate.

Comment

"Canada, USA, Britain and Australian Eyes only"

There you go. If you need a translation into "Moron" see Bagpuss!
                  Actually fella, that's what's known as a caveat and that particular one you're referring to is foureyes. That's just a little bit different to what a classification is. But hey, bullsh1t baffles brains doesn't it.

And far be it from me to point out inconsistencies, but the document was actually classified 'Secret', not 'Top Secret' again a little irregularity, but who are we to care.

And it was a JIC (Joint Intelligence Committee) produced report, not NSA. There won't have been a single scrap of anything interesting in it because GCHQ and the agencies don't like telling the JIC anything. It goes through far too many hands for it to be considered a secure environment, as the good civil servant at the cabinet office demonstrated.

I can’t wait for someone at the BBC to be prosecuted. The OSA is quite strict in that it also covers journalists or any member of the public who obtains protected information which has been disclosed without authority. Even if the information reaches the person indirectly (after passing through the hands of several people, or by being read in the newspapers) it could still be an offence to pass it on. The BBC knew full well what they’d received. I wonder how many of those grubby little commies got their kicks out of cackling over that report.

Oh and welcome me to the forum.
                  "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                  X