• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wilmslow - and getting pissed on...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    The bathroom sink is exquisitely well designed for purpose anyway, i.e. for use in weeing in by males. It works way better than a loo, which seems to have been designed to scatter wee around and create clouds of wee vapour. The sink is environmentally friendly too, and can't really be faulted in its use as a urinal.
    But less useful for passing solids. Unless you can use a pencil to force it down.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
      But less useful for passing solids. Unless you can use a pencil to force it down.
      Yes, the sink has limited uses and you still need a toilet to handle solids, for example shredded garbage that the binmen won't take.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Yes, the sink has limited uses and you still need a toilet to handle solids, for example shredded garbage that the binmen won't take.
        Don't you lot have Guinnesh!ts then?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Don't you lot have Guinnesh!ts then?
          I've not drunk Guiness for a long time, but I don't imagine so. I'm pretty lucky in the old toilet department.

Comment

Working...
          X